Only the most "going to get to the bottom of this issue" people need apply.
Want to have an in-person internship with hands on experience and engagement with live people?
Enter the customer service team. We need your skills to help people navigate the bumps they might encounter as they set up their profile on the marketplace. As an integral part of the team building this platform from the ground up, we are looking for interns to contribute stellar problem-solving skills and manage perplexed people with charisma.
As the front line of defense, the customer service role is crucial in helping innovative solutions make their name known as they
seek to new ways to improve the health and wellbeing of employees across the country.
If you are craving an internship that provides the opportunity to work across all components of a business while your friends are stuck in a single department, with a single task – this position is for you!
- Working towards a career in business leadership, marketing, sales.
- Strong people skills.
- Strong collaboration and team skills.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Able to make decisions based on new and changing inbound needs.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work independently, but not afraid to ask questions.
- Assimilate and analyze information from a variety of sources, make recommendations and present information in an easy and understandable manner.
- Strong experience with Microsoft Office is a must, other software is a plus!